Ariel (Charm) is a Premium Box Tsum Tsum. She is a Limited Event Tsum Tsum and is not available from purchasing Premium Boxes outside of the event. She was first introduced during the Japan Event Sweets Gift (February 2020) and the International Event Sweets Gift (February 2021). She, along with Rapunzel (Charm) and Belle (Charm), was one of the first Charm Tsum Tsum introduced to the game.
Information[edit | edit source]
Ariel (Charm) will transform random Tsum Tsum into Magical Bubbles. Her base number transformed is 4-5.
Charm Tsum Tsum are a new type of Tsum Tsum introduced to the game.
- Charm Tsum Tsum will allow you to connect charms that will appear during gameplay to your MyTsum!
- They will replace one Tsum so that you only have 4 types to play with!
- The Charms will count towards the number of MyTsums cleared!
- You may still use the 5>4 Item Booster to make it even easier!
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Ariel (Charm) counts as a tail swish Skill Tsum Tsum, even though her Skill animation does not resemble those of Tigger, Cheshire Cat and Mater. If one looks closely, she can be seen swinging her tail during the animation of her Skill.
- Each seashell that appears during gameplay will count as a red Tsum Tsum during missions.
Skill Level[edit | edit source]
|Skill Level||Changes||Skill Upgrade|