Cinderella & bluebird are a Premium Box Tsum Tsum. They are a Limited Event Tsum Tsum and are not available from purchasing Premium Boxes outside of the event. They were first introduced during the Japan Event Tsum Tsum 7th Anniversary (January 2021) and the International event Tsum Tsum Treasure Hunt (September 2021). They are part of the new Pair Tsum Tsum.
Cinderella & bluebird have two different types of Skills. Cinderella clears Tsum Tsum in a cross shape. Bluebird will change Tsum Tsum in a cross shape into high-scoring Cinderella Tsum Tsum.
Pair Tsum Tsum are a new type of Tsum Tsum introduced to the game.
- Pair Tsum Tsum will have two different Skills!
- Both characters will have their own Skill meter to fill up!
- Clearing both Tsum Tsum will share the same Tsum Tsum clear count!
- After activating bluebird’s Skill, activate Cinderella’s Skill to clear the high-scoring Cinderella Tsum Tsum and earn a high score.
- Cinderellas can be connected with the high-scoring Cinderellas.
- Only the Cinderellas will count as initial-S Tsum Tsum during missions.
- Only the bluebirds will count as blue Tsum Tsum during missions.
- The high-scoring Cinderella Tsum Tsum that appear during bluebird's Skill will count as initial-S Tsum Tsum during missions.
|Skill Level||Skill Range (JP)||Skill Range (Intl.)||Skill Upgrade|