Elsa & Bruni is a Premium Box Tsum Tsum. It is a Limited Event Tsum Tsum and is not available from purchasing Premium Boxes outside of the event. They were first introduced during the Japan event Around Japan! (July 2020) and the International Event Balloon Bonanza (July 2021). Elsa & Bruni is the first of the new Pair Tsum Tsum. They are known as Elsa & Salamander in the Japanese version.
Elsa & Bruni have two different Skills for your MyTsum Skill. Elsa will freeze surrounding Tsum Tsum when connected. Bruni will change present Bruni Tsum Tsum into powered Bruni Tsum Tsum that clear surrounding Tsum Tsum when connected. Both Tsum Tsum will count towards a single MyTsum clear number. The base number of Tsum Tsum required to fill their Skill meters is 24 and the base time is 3 seconds. Higher Skill levels reduce the number required.
Pair Tsum Tsum are a new type of Tsum Tsum introduced to the game.
- Pair Tsum Tsum will have two different Skills!
- Both Characters will have their own Skill meter to fill up!
- Clearing both Tsum Tsum will share the same Tsum Tsum clear count!
- Try to use Bruni's Skill after Elsa's Skill is activated. Freeze some of the Tsum Tsum first, then connect the Bruni Tsum Tsum to clear even more Tsum Tsum, because clearing the powered Bruni Tsum Tsum beside the frozen ones will cause them to clear as one. Additionally, when those two Skills are used together, Elsa's Skill will also cause powered Bruni Tsum Tsum to drop and not the normal blue ones.
- Using Elsa's Skill in combination with Bruni will change her Skill from a trace chain into a burst chain, meaning her frozen chains won't count towards any trace chain missions. Using her Skill separately, will count towards trace chain missions.
- Elsa & Bruni counts as an initial-S Tsum Tsum during missions, due to their Japanese name.
- Only the Elsas will count as girl, eyelash and round ear Tsum Tsum during missions.
- Only the Brunis will count as blue Tsum Tsum and initial-S Tsum Tsum during missions.
- The color-changed Bruni Tsum Tsum that appear during Bruni's Skill will count as initial-S Tsum Tsum during missions.
- The color-changed Bruni Tsum Tsum also count as MyTsum.
|Skill Level||Needed (Tsums)||Time (sec)||Skill Upgrade|