Rabbit is a Happiness Box Tsum Tsum. He is a Limited Time Event Tsum Tsum and is not obtainable through purchasing Happiness Boxes. He is the only Event Tsum Tsum that is classified as a Happiness Tsum Tsum.
Rabbit will create rows of carrots that you tap to clear out any Tsum Tsum surrounding the carrots. His base number of carrots is 9. Higher Skill levels increase the number of carrots created.
- Each carrot counts as its own little chain, so you'll have a number of many small chains of 3-5.
- You can also tap and slide through the carrots for faster clears, instead of tapping each individual carrot.
- Rabbit is great for big combos because each carrot counts as a separate chain, even if you slide through all of the carrots at once.
- In Bingo and Event missions, Rabbit doesn't count as a Premium Tsum Tsum.
- Although Rabbit does have a visible tooth, he does not count as a mouth Tsum Tsum during missions.
|Skill Level||Carrots||Skill Upgrade|