Information[edit | edit source]
Rapunzel is a Chain Skill Tsum Tsum. She can connect any Tsum Tsum to form a chain. Her base Tsum Tsum chain is 14. In Bingo and Event Missions, she counts as a "Call a Sweetheart" Tsum Tsum because Flynn Rider appears in the animation of her Skill.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- When using Rapunzel's Skill, make the chain include as many Rapunzels as possible to help reload her Skill.
- You can only make one chain per Skill.
- Including a large Tsum Tsum adds 4 more to the chain, so at Skill Level 1 the chain stops at 14 but adding a big Tsum Tsum makes it 18.
- Her Skill doesn't pop Magical Bubbles, so no need to pop bubbles before using her Skill. Bubbles will act as a barrier to prevent chains from being made through them. Popping a bubble during her Skill, however, will use up the Skill.
- Make your chain quickly because the timer doesn't stop while you make the chain.
- Try to draw a letter "C" from the bottom to the top, so that the bubble created will stay on the top/middle of the screen.
Skill Level[edit | edit source]
|Skill Level||Clears||Skill Upgrade|