Remy will have a random effect. The base number of Tsum Tsum required to fill his Skill meter is 21 and his base effect is SS/XS. Higher Skill levels reduce the number required.
- Remy will activate one of three random Skills.
- One Skill starts Fever Mode and clears several areas of Tsum Tsum.
- Another Skill turns one type of Tsum Tsum into winking Remy Tsum Tsum that are worth more points then regular Remy Tsum Tsum.
- Another Skill turns all Tsum Tsum into Remy Tsum Tsum and Alfredo Linguini Tsum Tsum for a short while. Linguinis will clear surrounding Tsum Tsum when connected together.
- Winking Remys count as MyTsum during missions.
- Each Alfredo Linguini Tsum Tsum that appears during Remy's Skill will count as a boy, brown, eyebrow and round ear Tsum Tsum during missions.
- Each winking Remy Tsum Tsum that appears during Remy's Skill will count as a boy, black, round ear and beard Tsum Tsum during missions.
|Skill Level||Needed (Tsums)||Effect (JP)||Effect (Intl.)||Skill Upgrade|
During the Japan Event 2020 Pixar Score Challenge (March 2020) and the International Event 2020 Pixar Score Challenge (May 2020), Remy was one of the Tsum Tsum in Group C needed to compete in the event.